Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Whenever I feel a bitter low and lost
I open that cute picture of your past
Brings a smile in the corner of my lips
Makes my day and heart beat skips

Whenever I feel embarrassed and outcast
I recall your sweet little words of courage
which bestow the confidence I've barest
And let's me go on in this world of mirage

Whenever  I feel depressed and dejected,
I think of the joyous occasions you injected
To fill me with enough hope and joy
I recall the times when I said, "Oh boy"

Whenever I miss you and feel descent,
I open the old messages you've sent
And assure myself that you're beside me
I feel pompous and the pain will flee

But to think that you're not there in my life
My heart and mind wage a bitter strife
I will come back and grow old with you
In this life or the other; let this be true


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~To Zarah

No comments: