Friday, May 20, 2011

When I look you sweet plum, I feel like you're
the gift I got which I longed for my life time
When I hold your soft hands I feel like I'm
with an angel who never wished to return
When I kiss your soft lips, I feel like I'm
choked to swallow the little honey drops
Whenever I scold you, I feel like I'm
becoming so closer to you heart
When I make love to you, I feel like I'm
the most lucky person to be loved back
When I fight with you, I feel like I'm
invariably becoming the person you like
When you cry on my shoulder, I feel like I'm
going to be there for you no matter what
When I scold you, I feel like I'll have to
make up with you and bring happiness

I want to be the person who loves you the most in this world
I want to be the person who can bring a smile on your face
I want to be the one who will tell the world you belong to me


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Happy Birthday baby

No comments: